Hillside Building Use Form
Please fill out the form below and once submitted, a pastor will contact you to set up a meeting to discuss baptism at Hillside.
What group or ministry are you with (if applicable) :
Phone or Cell:
What is the nature of your event?
What is the date and time of your event?
What time do you need the church open?
What time will you be done?
I have read, understood and agree to the Hillside Facility Use Policy as outlined in this document
Whate rooms/areas will you need?
Please specify in the comments below which classrooms you will need. Thank you.
Will you need audio/visual equipment?
If Yes, please identify your needs
Will you need furniture?
If Yes, please identify your needs
If using the kitchen, please check any equipment you plan to use:
FOR WEDDINGS ONLY! Please check if you intend to use Hillside's Wedding Furniture/Supplies. you will be contacted by the Hillside Wedding Coordinator to arrange the set up for weddings. Any broken items must be replaced.
Chains for Plants
Facility Usage Fee
Fireside, Kitchen, and Coffee Room $70 w/ heat and AC
AV Tech $75/hr
Payment Info - If payment is required, please submit your check written to Hillside Church two weeks prior to the event. If you would like to make your payment online, please use our online giving page on the website. MAKE SURE to specify on the payment what it is for, wedding, shower, etc. in the notes section of the payment. Enter the usage fee that you will paying.
Method of Payment (if required)
Hillside Facility Use Policies
1. There are fees associated with the use of the facility! You are responsible to pay these fees prior to your event.
2. The Building Use Form must be filled out and approved before you plan or advertise activity for specific room and date
3. Please provide the church office with as much information as possible so that we can respond to phone inquiries intelligently. (i.e. fees, speakers, curriculum)
4. Church phones are not for personal use.
5. If you are locking up the building, please wait until everyone is gone, then check each exterior door, make certain that each window is locked and turn off all lights.
6. When using the facilities for a wedding and/or reception, please call the church office for more details.
7. Church policy will not make a practice of providing facilities for private use. The church facilities are intended for the promotion and use of church-sponsored ministries. The use of church facilities for practices, recitals, banquets, etc. must come under an approved church ministry. Any exceptions to this must be specifically approved by the Board of Elders/Finance Committee.
8. Use of the worship service sound system equipment in any other part of the facility is not permissible except for church-wide functions and must be under the direction of authorized sound personnel in any situation.
Thank you for your cooperation in protecting our church facility for future use.
NOTE: Simply filling out a Building Use Form does not mean that you have approval for your function. You will be notified if it is approved or not.
USE OF FIRESIDE ROOM, KITCHEN, & COFFEE AREA FOR SHOWERS
1. Put up and take down tables and chairs.
2 Clean kitchen and fireside room when finished:
Empty the garbage
Clean dishes and return to specific area
Vacuum areas used
Mop the kitchen floor
3. Re-arrange chairs for the next day's activities.
ANYTHING LEFT IN THE CHURCH WILL BE DISCARDED UNLESS ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE.
Please add any comments or details here.
Do Not Fill This Out